Emory Patient Portal is a patient-centric website that makes managing your healthcare easy. Online doctor visits, refill requests, managing refills, and prescriptions, transferring past medical records from other providers, finding a physician and specialist near you, and finding the nearest location for an appointment are all available through the Emory Patient Portal.
Every electronic eye health record at the Emory Eye Center will be transferred to the Emory BLUE patient portal. At this time, you must be a member of both the Emory Eye Center and Emory BLUE sites to contact us electronically.
Login Guidelines Emory Healthcare Patient Portal
Logging into your Emory Healthcare Patient Portal account is as easy as following these steps.
- The official Emory Patient Portal website is located at www.emoryhealthcare.org/patient-portal.
- In the upper right-hand corner of the page, there is a login button.
- Put your email address (or your current username) and password in the fields provided.
- Click on the Login button.
- After logging into the secure patient portal, you will be taken to your account.
- Using your Emory Patient Portal account, you can now perform any action.
Registration Guidelines Emory Healthcare Blue Patient Portal
You must register on the Emory Healthcare Blue Patient Portal in order to manage your healthcare online. Emory’s Patient Login Portal can be accessed by following these steps:
- Visit the Emory Patient Portal at www.emoryhealthcare.org/patient-portal.
- Click the “Register” tab at the top.
- Enter all required fields, such as first name, last name, email address, and password. Check your contact details if any fields are missing or incorrect.
- To verify your identity, you will need to provide a payment method (bank card or electronic check). If you choose to verify your credit card, you will be directed to a secure online form.
- Follow the instructions on the page to enter your credit card information. Enter your account number and routing number if you choose the Electronic Check option.
- Enter your username (email) and password to log into your account after successfully registering on the Emory Healthcare Blue Patient Portal.
- When the Emory Patient Portal opens, click the New User option to create a profile.
- Click Create Profile from the menu.
- Complete the form and submit it. It is also possible to use the portal in the default language, English if you are familiar with it.
Upon successfully creating your profile, you will receive a confirmation message.