Emory Patient Portal of Emory Healthcare, based in Atlanta, Georgia, was founded in 2008 as a non-profit healthcare system. It is the first and only hospital to be named the best hospital by the Joint Commission in 2010 and is among the top five hospitals in the country in cardiology and cardiac surgery (from 2014 to 2017).
Emory Patient Portal Login Guidelines
You can complete the following simple steps to log into your Emory Patient Portal Login page.
- The official Emory Patient Portal Login page can be found at www.emoryhealthcare.org/patient-portal.
- The login button is located in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
- Provide your email address (or the current username) and password in the fields provided at Emory Patient Portal.
- Click on the Login button at Emory Patient Portal.
- After logging into the secure patient portal, you will be taken to your account.
- Using your Emory Patient Portal account, you can now perform any action.
Registration Guidelines Emory Healthcare Blue Patient Portal
If you wish to manage your healthcare online, you must register on the Emory Healthcare Blue Patient Portal. You can register for the Emory Patient Login Portal by following these steps:
- Visit the official Emory Patient Portal website at www.emoryhealthcare.org/patient-portal/.
- At the top, click the “Register” tab.
- Fill in all required fields such as first name, last name, email id, and password. Please check your contact details if there are any errors or missing fields.
- You will need to provide a payment method to verify your identity (bank card or electronic check) at Emory Patient Portal. You will be directed to a secure online form if you choose the credit card option for verification.
- Enter your credit card information on the form and follow the instructions on the page. If you choose the Electronic Check option, enter your account number and routing number and send them.
- After successfully registering on the Emory Patient Portal, log into your account by entering your username (email) and password.
- When the Emory Patient Portal page opens, click the New User option to create your profile.
- From the menu, click Create Profile at Emory Healthcare Patient Portal.
- Fill out the form and submit it. You can also select the default language, English, to use the portal, if you know it well.
After successfully creating your profile, you will see the confirmation message.
Conditions For Connecting To The Emory patient portal
- Emory Healthcare Patient Portal login web address
- Emory blue patient portal Valid user id and password.
- Internet Browser compatible with the Emory Student Health patient portal.
- Laptop or PC or smartphone or tablet with reliable Internet access.
Emory Blue Portal Login Benefits
There are several advantages to using the Emory Healthcare Patient Portal. They stand out from them:
- You can manage your healthcare online at Emory Patient Portal.
- Your medical record is always up to date.
- You can communicate with doctors and healthcare professionals online.
- Appointment reminders by phone, email, and SMS at Emory Patient Portal.
- If you miss an appointment, you’ll be reminded that it’s time to reschedule it.
- You can save money by making appointments with telemedicine providers after hours.
- There are no more lines at the doctor’s office.
- Finding a doctor near you is easy if you are looking for one!
- You can also access your medical history, lab results, and more.
Health Record At Emory Blue Portal Login
The Emory Healthcare BLUE and GOLD Patient Portals include a view of clinical data from your Emory Healthcare Electronic Medical Record. Your Health Record includes:
- Clinical Record Summary (Current Medications, Immunizations, Current Allergies)
- Clinical and Lab Results
- Medications – Current only
- Documents – Depart Documents
- Radiology Reports – X-Ray and Screening Mammogram reports
- Visit & Hospital Summary
About Emory Healthcare
Emory Healthcare, based in Atlanta, Georgia, was founded in 2008 as a non-profit healthcare system. It is the first and only hospital to be named the best hospital by the Joint Commission in 2010 and is among the top five hospitals in the country in cardiology and cardiac surgery (from 2014 to 2017). Emory Healthcare’s network includes more than 674 resident physicians in more than 40 specialties. The healthcare system treats more than a million patients each year in a large number of clinics.
The Emory Blue Portal Login page is a patient-centric website that makes it easy for you to manage your healthcare. Emory Patient Portal functions include online doctor visits, refill requests, management of refills and prescriptions, transfer of past medical records from other providers, physician and specialist contact list, and finding the nearest location for a medical appointment.
Emory Healthcare’s network includes Grady Memorial Hospital and eight other hospitals in Georgia, as well as several outpatient facilities in Atlanta. Emory University’s faculty of medicine is one of the best in the country. He has a long history of training many physicians in the field and is a leader in research leading to cutting-edge medical advances.
Emory Student Patient Portal provides outpatient care to students with a valid Emory ID card. The spouses, Domestic Partners, and unmarried children of international students who are currently enrolled in the Emory/Aetna Student Health Insurance Plan are also eligible for primary medical care.
The employees and medical staff of Emory Healthcare recognize that you are an individual with unique needs and perspectives. The following reflects your rights and responsibilities as we work with you to provide your care. Patients have rights to:
- Ensure that your healthcare decisions are informed.
- Your healthcare coordination at Emory Patient Portal should be coordinated by someone you trust.
- Get considerate and respectful care without discrimination based on age, race, ethnicity, religion, culture, language, physical or mental disability, socioeconomic status, sex, sexual orientation, or gender identity or expression, or source of payment for care.
- Be sure your care is given with regard to your safety and in a safe environment.
- The care you receive should be provided in an environment free from abuse or harassment.
- Obtain appropriate pain assessment and management.
- Make sure you are given complete and understandable information about your condition and care.
- The right to request treatment, as well as the right to refuse it.
- Having access to treatment facilities that are available and medically indicated.
- For effective communication, request auxiliary aids when necessary.
- You will be respected for your cultural and spiritual beliefs.
- Develop advance directives and expect that the hospital staff will abide by them.
|Official Name||Emory Patient Portal|
Patients are responsible to:
- Give complete and accurate health, medical, and insurance information, including an advance directive if it is available.
- Respect other patients, hospital staff, and hospital property. Encourage visitors to do the same.
- Make sure you follow your caregiver’s instructions or discuss with them any obstacles you may face in following your prescribed treatment plan.
- Accept responsibility for not following your prescribed treatment plan or for refusing to receive treatment.
- It is important to understand that your right to be involved in your healthcare does not include receiving medically unnecessary treatment.
Emory Healthcare Portal does not offer prescription renewals for prescriptions obtained while hospitalized.To request a prescription renewal:
- Log into your account on the Emory Patient Portal.
- From the top navigation bar at Emory Healthcare Portal, select “Prescription Renewal.”. It may be necessary to click on the three horizontal lines at the top of the screen to expand the menu.
- Choose the appropriate recipient from the drop-down list. Type the recipient’s name in the “To” search box. In the BLUE PORTAL, this is usually the name of your provider. By searching by practice name, you can find your recipient in the GOLD PORTAL.
- You can renew one or more prescriptions.
- Select the best way to contact you with questions.
- Select where Emory hospitals should send your prescription.
- Comment if you have any additional thoughts.
- Click “Send.”
Emory Gold Portal
- Emory EMTs participating in the Emory GOLD patient portal can be contacted at Emory Healthcare Portal .
- Examine your labs, medications, allergies, vaccinations, issues, and visit summaries for practices participating in Emory GOLD.
- Check the upcoming planned internship dates on the Emory GOLD patient portal.
- Order prescription refills for prescriptions received at Emory’s offices through the Emory GOLD Patient Portal.
Emory Eye Center Patient Portal
The Emory Eye Center transfers all electronic access to eye health records to Emory BLUE patient portal. At this time, you must be a member of both the Emory Eye Center site and the Emory BLUE site at Emory Patient Portal in order to contact us electronically.
Emory Eye Center Patient Portal:
- You can easily view and update your contact information, pharmacies, medications, allergies, and medical history.
- Refer to your provider’s visit notes, specific eye health education, and imaging test results after registering on the Emory Eye Center patient portal and being seen by your provider.
You can reset your Emory Healthcare Portal access data by following the steps below:
- Please go to www.emoryhealthcare.org/patient-portal to access the Emory Patient Portal website.
- Click “Forgot your password?” In the Menu column.
- Please enter your email address and follow the instructions on the page.
- An email will be sent to you to reset your password.
- Log in with the new password and existing username (Emory email address) at Emory Patient Portal.
Emory Healthcare Helpdesk Contact Information
Emory Patient Portal customer service can be contacted at help.emoryhealthcare.org if you have an issue or issue with your account.
There are several ways to contact Emory Healthcare support. You can choose any format according to your needs:
- Email ID Emory Health Portal: [email protected]
- The Telephone number for the Emory Network Help Desk: 404-778-7777 or 404-778-3539through Friday 7:30 am to 6:00 pm EST
- Emory Patient Portal login page: www.emoryhealthcare.org/patient-portal/
- Emory Patient Portal official website: www.emoryhealthcare.org.
Emory Patient Portal login page is worth visiting and signing up for, as one can manage their healthcare online. A medical record can communicate with doctors and healthcare professionals online,
Set appointment reminders by phone, email, and SMS at Emory Health Portal. If one has questions regarding Sign Up or Inquiry at Emory Patient Portal, one can contact 404-778-7777 or 404-778-3539 and E-mail at [email protected]